Jul 18, 2023
Job Status: Filled
This cutting edge organization is a full service marketing (yet digitally rooted) and advertising dynamo that services the healthcare industry along with partnering with leading pharmaceutical clients. They consistently deliver unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions to their clients.
Project Manager with experience managing online and offline projects in an agency environment. The Project Manager works closely with clients, as well as the account, strategy, creative, design, and tech groups to develop and manage the planning and execution of multiple projects at one time. Your job will be to ensure that projects are completed to the highest standard.
DAY TO DAY
- Has a proven record of successfully managing large projects under the direction of a Director level supervisor, and mid-scale and small-scale projects on their own, including print and RM projects, website builds, rich and standard online ad units, email campaigns, video for the web, etc.
- Resolves complex production and project issues with a collaborative solutions-based approach
- Recognizes the simultaneous need for rigorous adherence to process and the flexibility to adapt to inevitable changes along the way
- Collaborates to lead a cross-functional team on a project basis
- Is responsible for writing clear and detailed project documentation including statements of work, estimates and assumptions, and project plans/timelines, etc.
- Manages the financials of individual projects and is accountable for delivery of projects on-budget
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Manages client expectations and is accountable for ensuring that all project specifics are delivered on time and as contracted
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANIDATE HAS
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree required
- Experience in project management of digital projects including website development, banner ads, email campaigns
- Additional experience in project management of offline projects including print and video/broadcast is a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
- Experience managing project based budgets is required