Digital Business Strategist – Work from Home
Jun 5, 2019
Job Status: Open
Our client is a Marketing Innovation Strategy Consultancy (founded in 2000) that specializes in driving top-line sales and maximizing ROI while helping patients and healthcare professionals make better health decisions at the same time. They focus on strategic planning, research, content and creative strategy, analysis, and on-going management of digital initiatives to drive brand business.
Our client does not maintain a physical office, but instead operates in a distributed model, with each employee working from a home office and on-site at client offices several days each week. Their clients are primarily pharmaceutical brands and digital marketing teams located in the NY/NJ/Philly areas.
They are a people-driven business that relies on great employees to deliver great results for clients. They want to be the last company that any of their employees work for. They strive to minimize typical corporate/agency bureaucracy, distractions, and administrative tasks to enable their people to focus on the work, add tremendous value to their clients, and have flexibility through their own personal responsibility.
Strategists typically have 5-15+ years of relevant experience and compare to senior strategy or account staff at traditional agencies or to mid-level staff at consulting firms.
They provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for talented people who are focused on delivering results, managing client relationships and providing expert marketing strategy consulting services.
A HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANIDATE WILL
- Know Pharmaceutical digital marketing channels and tactics
- Be both a strategic and an analytical thinker
- Be comfortable working with data and using it as the basis for strategic recommendations
- Have the strong consulting skills needed to present recommendations and align multiple stakeholders to them
- Be passionate about delivering great, measureable results
- Have the desire to make objective recommendations that always align with client needs
- Be a cooperative, collaborative teammate
- Be self-motivated, honest, highly accountable and responsible