Account Director – Chicago
Jun 4, 2019
Job Status: Open
This is how we work with our clients to create a new dimension and viewpoint about their brand. To voice their message fearlessly and unveil their brand to the world in new and compelling ways. Be Brave. It’s our guiding principle. We live it. We breathe it.
We are looking for a superstar Account Director to become a member of our family and help shepherd brands to greatness.
As a member of our team, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients’ marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role within the agency will require you to be charged with the direction and management of activities associated with your role as AD.
This Account Director is a strong, strategic brand leader who brings ingenuity and experience in healthcare marketing. This person will be growing a new franchise in immunology and will work very closely with an executive strategy team and the owners of the agency.
Key responsibilities include:
• Works independently and proactively
• MUST be able to lead. Not just execution, but clients and brands
• MUST be able to assist in development of a marketing plan, including determining the key marketing insight (or insights) on which marketing can act and impact the market, resultant brand objectives, strategies and recommended tactics to support the strategies.
• Must be charismatic and have the ability to grow business organically
• Professional polish and character is a must
• Must have EXCELLENT speaking and writing skills
• Must present well to client groups and be able to command a room
• Will be working directly with senior marketing people. Must be able to command their respect and work hand-in-hand with these people.
• Will also liaise between Chicago and San Diego offices at times for assigned brand. Must have excellent organizational and communication skills to run this effectively.
• Must have excellent ability to multi-task a wide variety of brand initiatives, including digital projects
• Must have a “can-do” attitude to help client and agency reach desired goals
• Will have a minimum of one direct report
• Some travel will be required
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HEALTHCARE agency setting, specifically working on FDA approved pharmaceutical products
• Bachelor of Science degree in a related field, preferred
• Diverse experience across HCP and consumer (patients) desired – Rx, not OTC
• Immunology experience a huge plus
• Strong digital knowledge and experience
• Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
• Opportunities to work above your level at times with direct access and exposure to agency executive team and principals.
• Brave attitude. We promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do.
Salary commensurate with experience