Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
Feb 2, 2013
Would you like to join a fast paced Executive Search firm that is experiencing tremendous growth?
We’re a close knit team that works hard and plays hard. We recognize the need for a work/life balance and we’re committed to attaining it!
TSI offers a great work environment with an “Open-Cube” policy, fantastic compensation, benefits, vacation/sick time, employee recognition trips, summer hours and an office that is just plain fun. (We’re pretty great, if we do say so ourselves!)
We’re a small office with BIG clients. Our clients are part of a cutting edge, ever expanding, industry and they’re located in major cities in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, California, & Illinois.
If you think that’s too good to be true…
Your opinion matters at TSI. You’ll have a say in internal business plans, marketing, advertising, and anything else we do. An entrepreneurial spirit is necessary!
We also offer a career path that could lead to becoming an equity Managing Partner.
Now, here’s the catch…
THE MUST HAVES
A willingness to succeed coupled with a strong work ethic, and a side of a team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to interact with Senior level executives
- Inside/outside business-to-business sales experience
- Excellent Cold Calling Skills
- Experience with internet researching
- Organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- High energy, proactive attitude a must!
- Candidate must be self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to think on your feet (Psychology background a plus)
- Bachelors degree or higher
To be considered for this role, please email us at email@example.com with your name and the position you’re applying for along with your answer to the following question: What is your favorite cocktail and what does it say about you?