Senior Account Executive
Jun 4, 2019
Job Status: Open
This agency brings a uniquely digital‐centric strategic ability to drive pharma marketing strategy across all channels. Coupling this with award winning creative ability to build brands and business for their clients, this agency is on the rise. Following the belief great work is founded in great strategy and insight, this agency consistently delivers unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between their clients and their customers.
The culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling.
Being a Senior Account Executive, You will be a leader in the Agency. Your primary job is to lead AOR client engagements and build business. The ability to provide strategic pharmaceutical marketing guidance and to build strong, mutually trusting relationships with our clients is most important. We are looking for the best – those rare individuals that combine deep experience with exceptional ability, personality and passion to be truly great.
DAY TO DAY
- Is a senior‐level account management position
- Is responsible for leading the strategy and business for key client AOR account(s)
- Is directly accountable for account revenue growth and profitability
- Consults with senior level clients to recommend and develop marketing and digital strategies
- Has a demonstrated track record in big agency account management
- Partners with creative counterparts to guide the strategic vision and lead the internal agency team
- Writes insightful documents, recommendations and assessments that fuel great creative
- Is responsible for the mentorship and strategic growth and leadership of the account management team
- Liaises with cross‐agency counterparts to guide integrated strategic recommendations for our clients.
A HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE HAS
- Minimum 3-5 years in account management at an advertising agency(s)
- At least 3‐5 years of which must be at an digital/interactive advertising agency
- Demonstrated ability to lead the development of strategic marketing recommendations and provide ongoing strategic guidance to clients
- Experience in leading Agency of Record accounts and teams that develop a full range of e‐marketing tactics including website builds, online advertising banners including rich media, email marketing
- Proven ability to write insightful, well‐thought out and logical strategic documents (e.g., POVs, online marketing plans, tactical recommendations, etc)
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct‐to‐consumer, direct‐to‐professional, etc) and extensive knowledge of the regulatory process
- Bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement