Sr. Account Executive – Chicago
Jan 12, 2018
Job Status: Open
We thrive on insights, creativity and most of all…collaboration.
This is how we work with our clients to create a new dimension and viewpoint abouttheir brand. To voice their message fearlessly and unveil their brand to the world in new and compelling ways. Be Brave. It’s our guiding principle. We live it. We breathe it.
We are looking for a superstar Sr. Account Executive to become a member of our familyand help shepherd brands to greatness.
As a member of the team, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients’ marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics. Your role within the agency will require you to be charged with the direction and management of activities associated with your role as Sr. Account Executive.
This Sr. Account Executive reports directly to an Account Director and is a talented account leader who brings ingenuity and experience in healthcare marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage all daily activities of designated accounts as Agency support, includes project management of full tactical initiatives for designated clients. (assignments include broadcast, digital, print and more)
• Digital experience is a PLUS
• Strong interest in healthcare marketing and advertising is mandatory
• Experience in healthcare or pharmaceuticals is a PLUS, including knowledge of regulatory guidelines for promotional materials
• Able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, and be able to secure their respect and loyalty
• Excellent one-on-one, written and telephone communicator
• Must be a very competent writer of business communications including project estimates, creative briefs, project status reports, client contact reports and all other agency account service driven documents.
• Must have a strong understanding of managing project budgets
• Participate in the development of marketing strategies
• Support clients in understanding the strategy and staying strategically focused, aid in enabling them to problem-solve
• Must clearly understand the roles and add insight for Account Management and
Creative as well as development of a strategic/creative brief, briefing the creative team and working with the team throughout the creative development
• Able to demonstrate success and experience in leading projects for all designated clients, especially in digital tactics
• Must be able to work well with a variety of creative talent, skill sets and individual characteristics.
• Clearly understand the role of Account Services and its relationship to Strategic Planning, Digital, Media, Creative, Traffic and Finance
• Take full ownership of designated day-to-day responsibilities in managing projects from start to finish
• At times you may need to assist in areas above and below your skill level. Flexibility is required.
• Travel for necessary client meetings may be required
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, is required.
• 3-5+ years of experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical advertising agency is mandatory
• Digital experience a plus
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Strong project management and organization skills
• Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
• Opportunities to work above your level at times with direct access and exposure to agency executive team and principals.
• Brave attitude. We promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do
Salary commensurate with experience