Project Manager – Chicago
Jan 14, 2018
Job Status: Open
We thrive on insights, creativity and most of all…collaboration.
This is how we work with our clients to create a new dimension and viewpoint about their brand. To voice their message fearlessly and unveil their brand to the world in new and compelling ways. Be Brave. It’s our guiding principle. We live it. We breathe it.
We are looking for a superstar Project Manager to become a member of our family and help shepherd brands to greatness.
As a member of the team, you will have responsibility and play a key role in helping to shape the clients’ marketing initiatives and meeting or exceeding their goals, objectives and implementation of mission-critical tactics.
This Project Manager reports directly to a Creative Services Supervisor and is a talented account leader who brings ingenuity and experience in healthcare marketing.
Key responsibilities include:
• Learn, embrace, and utilize any new traffic systems or work flow tools, including new software and/or protocols, which are put into place.
• Take full ownership of designated day-to-day responsibilities in managing projects from start to finish
• Be able to demonstrate success and experience in leading projects for all designated clients
• Develop timelines.
• Check changes on projects before sending to Account Service.
• Helping to organize and manage the director’s daily assignments schedule, including updating the hot sheet daily.
• Informing internal teams of any issues that arise
• Adherence to scheduled dates and deadlines
• Coordination, tracking and scheduling creative projects working with Creative team & Account Services.
• Routing materials to all necessary parties for approval and ensuring all process steps and QC checks are followed as needed per project. Helping monitor campaign/project financials.
• Manage, schedule, traffic and procure production estimates for projects.
• Create and maintain project files on the server.
• Build and maintain data library of working and complete files, including traffic sheet.
• Conduct traffic meetings and participate in cross functional meetings.
• Schedule and, when appropriate, manage outside resources (photographers, printers, proofers, etc.) as needed.
• Create and issue Purchase Orders for outside vendors, always securing appropriate internal approvals prior to issuing POs.
• Work with production managers to help ensure accurate specs, successful transfer of assets, managing proofing and coordination of delivery.
• Being able to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with suppliers and vendors, and be able to secure their respect and loyalty.
• Excellent one-on-one, written and telephone communicator.
• Must maintain personal and professional integrity and make appropriate decisions with respect to client and/or agency confidentiality.
• Supporting and articulating agency philosophy to clients, subordinates and other staff members.
• Recommend, implement and monitor agency processes and procedures which ensure orderly revenue growth in a fast-growth agency environment
Office Specific Tasks:
• Candidate must learn certain aspects of Advantage software.
• Scheduling meetings, conference rooms, catering, in-office lunches, etc.
• Other Print & Office Copy Management – coordinating and producing via outside vendors any necessary documentation, copies, print outs, etc.
• 5+ years of experience needed in a fast-paced agency environment (smaller entrepreneurial environment).
• Pharmaceutical experience a plus, but not mandatory
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
• A team player, willing to pitch in at any level
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated individual with a positive and proactive attitude
• Creative problem solver
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Entrepreneurial, a team of self-starters who roll up their sleeves and participate across many levels
• Opportunities to work above your level at times with direct access and exposure to agency executive team and principals
• Brave attitude. We promote and expect brave thinking in everything we do.
Salary commensurate with experience