Manager – Performance Marketing
Jan 14, 2018
Job Status: Open
The Manager, Performance Marketing is responsible for developing strategy and implementing paid search campaigns, analyzing performance results of all digital marketing efforts and making optimization recommendations. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current digital marketing technologies and be able to lead performance analysis across integrated digital campaigns. The Manager, Performance Marketing will work with the Director of Digital Marketing, Associate Manager – Social Media, Associate Manager – Digital Marketing, brand teams, agency partners, internal teams (creative and implementation), and vendors to launch and manage SEM campaigns, along with developing strategy for and defining KPIs, and own performance analysis for all digital marketing efforts.
- Develop strategy for, implement and manage SEM campaigns
- Ensure proper tagging for all campaigns to track performance across: SEM/SEO, email, lead generation, social, influencer, display/programmatic, shopper apps, coupons, eCommerce, etc
- Establish KPIs for all efforts
- Develop and present performance reports that show success for all initiatives against the KPIs along with ROI/ROAS. Make optimization recommendations and strategic recommendations based on performance of campaigns and marketplace trends. Turn data into insights.
- Stay abreast industry trends and best practices in Performance Marketing