Director Strategic Planning Roles in NYC and Central NJ
May 13, 2019
Job Status: Open
This agency brings a uniquely digital‐centric strategic ability to drive pharma marketing strategy across all channels. Coupling this with award winning creative ability to build brands and business for their clients, this agency is on the rise. Following the belief great work is founded in great strategy and insight, this agency consistently delivers unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative, and technological innovations that build richer and more effective interactions between their clients and their customers.
The culture is entrepreneurial – embracing yet not stifling.
The Director, Strategic Planning is exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. You will be working with a team of highly talented individuals in Account Services, Project Management, Creative, and Technology to help build and advance brands.
We are looking for uniquely talented individuals that combine intelligence and experience with drive and passion for what they do.
DAY TO DAY
- Developing and managing the research process to develop, and champion, brand platforms and marketing strategy
- Develop and facilitate client-facing workshops and strategic planning exercises
- Briefing and overseeing creative deliverables to ensure they align with insights and strategic guidance
- Serve as key thought leader in aligning strategy with a client’s business goals and objectives
- Develop written deliverables that demonstrate superior strategic insight into client business and marketing objectives
- Extend client relationships into increasingly more actionable and value added services
- Partner with the existing account management teams to elevate Evoke Health as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to clients
- Foster an environment that encourages innovative ideas from team members and builds buy-in across the delivery team
- Create strategic roadmaps that are prioritized based on business objectives and organizational feasibility
A HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE HAS
- 5+ years of experience in Account Planning and/or Marketing Strategy
- 8+ Years experience working in Marketing, Advertising, or Pharmaceutical Promotion
- Expertise in Pharmaceuticals and/or Consumer Package Goods
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, customer segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, customer care)
- Degree in marketing, research, social sciences or related discipline
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating multiple strategy projects across internal teams and client relationships
- The ability to travel up to 25 percent