Jun 14, 2017
Philadelphia & Chicago
Job Status: Open
This cutting edge organization is a full service marketing (yet digitally rooted) and advertising dynamo that services the healthcare industry along with partnering with leading pharmaceutical, biotech, hospital and medical device clients. They consistently deliver unparalleled levels of strategic service, creative and technological innovation that build richer and more effective interactions to their clients.
As a Copywriter, you will play a fundamental role in the content development process. Using a creative blueprint, your job will be to develop creative concepts and copy of interactive and multimedia advertising and marketing materials. You will work closely with the Creative and Production teams, CD’s and editorial departments.
Your role will include taking complex data and turning it into persuasive copy directed at physicians, patients, and consumers. The Copywriter will present ideas to clients, participate in pitches as required, and participate in team meetings.
DAY TO DAY
- Collaborates with members of the design team to conceptualize creative campaigns
- Is experienced in a range of interactive marketing tactics and content delivery methods, including: website, rich and standard ad units, emails, tools, video, mobile, etc.
- Is responsible for on-strategy and on-time execution of multiple projects
- Acts as sole or lead writer on projects
- Leads the reviewing of all copy documents before they are submitted to the client, including initial copy for marketing review as well as finished manuscripts for medical/legal review
- Is well versed and seasoned in the preparation of materials for Medical/Legal Review including completion of references and annotations; participates in MLR meetings
HIGHLY QUALIFIED CANIDATE HAS
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of project management experience at an interactive agency
- Experience in project management of digital projects including website development, banner ads, email campaigns
- Additional experience in project management of offline projects including print and video/broadcast is a plus
- Pharmaceutical marketing experience (e.g. direct-to-consumer, direct-to-professional, etc) and knowledge of the regulatory process is strongly preferred
- Experience managing project based budgets is required